воскресенье, 10 января 2010 г.

Who’s the boss?

The common question for people and common matter of argument, you know. This is the question that matters a lot for people and it is the main stepping stone for numbers of couples. You may say I am a person of old beliefs and I am ready to accept it because I really believe that man is the boss when it is about relationships and the whole stuff. I never sad that woman has no right to express her point of view and she has to follow her man in any case, though I’m saying that there are sometimes cases when woman has to follow her man and never pry into the situation. Men are defenders and they are leaders. Leadership is the best condition for any man. They were born like this and they need space for it, they are fighters and so in case you run counter male inborn rule for leadership you have only two possible results. In first case you will lose this fight and will turn into surrender or into captive. In case you win – you will be a leader and your man will be a surrender or captive. As for me, neither of those situations is pleasant and can be pleasant for people.

5 комментариев:

Tammy комментирует...
Этот комментарий был удален автором.
Joe комментирует...

Great, great post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing

Mercedes Benz Air Conditioner Compressor

aisha комментирует...

I have read a few good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you put to create such a fantastic informative site.
Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo

Анонимный комментирует...

Thanks the author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.
Chevrolet W4500 Turbo

Unknown комментирует...

Awesome post. Thank you for the post.
Visit my site:
AOL Search
AOL Mail Tech Support
AOL mail Help phone number